It’s been a few weeks since my last post so I wanted to explain what I’ve been up to and why the blog posts have slowed down a bit… The truth is it’s been a very busy start to the summer on both a personal and professional level. Professionally of course there was the official launch of the services side of my business called Mixed Media Marketing. Then there was the widely anticipated launch of WordPress 3.0 which brought in a flurry of business both new and old which is showing no signs of slowing down. All the while I’ve been hard at work developing a skin for the Thesis Theme which is designed especially with Internet Marketing in mind.
At the same time as all of this I’ve also managed to visit two music festivals, including the Beach Break Live student music festival that I’d been promoting around Manchester. Made me look forward to L.E.D. festival at the end of summer even more and I may even try to catch Glastonbury next time after enjoying these so much.
On that note, if you’re interested; my favourite live acts from these festivals were:
- Ellie Goulding – Amazing voice live and seems very genuine underneath it all.
- Akala – New to me and I must admit I wasn’t sure at first but it’s stuck with me.
- James Yuill – Always great music to chill out with and has a new album.
- I Blame Coco – Would be great to get more of her music on Spotify!
- Plan B – Pasionate storytelling but not enough of his own material at the show.
- Kissy Sell Out – Good hard beat you can’t help dancing too.
Good times all round and I even managed to sneak in time for a woodland adventure course and quick surf weekend! Sounds like I’ve been busy right? Well I’m also moving to a new house just to complicate things even further! However once I’m finished with that I will be in one place for a little while so you can expect to see my Thesis Skin released and some more specials at Mixed Media Marketing…
Keep Smiling 😉